Sound Design for Architecture could be the next big revolution in architecture as it was electricity and endless new lighting possibilities. A similar development like in film industries from the silent movie in 1925 to the 8.1 Dolby surround sound movies.
Sound Design for Architecture (SDFA) creates soundscapes for public spaces. Functional sound design, not music, but pure sound totally connected to the architectural environment, the space.
What does it solve?
- Improves the subconscious cognitive perception and make emotional memories. Soundscape delivers a completely different perception of the space. We offer sound design as added value.
- A totally new aspect to the perception of contemporary architecture. A previously unconsidered value of spatial awareness.
- Boost and empower the concept message of the space, “talking” and interacting with the audience.
- SDFA is a new communication tool, creating a unique Brand Sonic Identity.
- SDFA can change and improve the perceptual affordance and fix an acoustic mismatches.